Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unpleasant + Unpredictable + Temporary =

ANNOYING!

Most things that annoy us are temporary, and unpredictable, and something that we find unpleasant may not always be unpleasant or annoying to other people.  I have a list, a long list, of things that I find annoying.  Some things are more annoying than others, and then there are things that only annoy me now and then. 
 
I thought I would make a partial list of annoyances, and maybe I'll talk more about them later.  I'm going to put them in the order in which they annoy me.
 
1 - People who talk incessantly about nothing
2 - Slow drivers in the left lane
3 - Slow drivers riding side-by-side in both lanes so you can't pass them
4 - People who talk loudly on their cell phones in public
5 - Drivers who don't wave in acknowledgement when you let them in front of you
6 - Non-stop Facebook posters - there is no one I want to know that much about
7 - Stupid or ignorant people who post naked pictures of their children on Facebook or on their blogs
8 - Stupid people - too many of them work customer service in government offices
9 - Off-shore operators for American companies
11 - Mothers who allow their daughters to dress like tramps in the making
12 - Tattoos sleeves - and even worse, women with facial tattoos
13 - Political campaigns starting way too early
14 - Bad baggers at the grocery store.  No, really, I don't want the gallon of milk on top of the bananas
15 - Gum smackers - especially at church
16 - Boobs on display
17 - The bad reputation that mother-in-laws get
18 - Non-members who want to define my beliefs for me
19 - Crowds
20 - Stores starting the holiday season way too early
21 - Emails sent in text type ("u" instead of "you")
22 - Blog writers that think the more exclamation points you use, the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO Exciting!!!!!!
23 - Asking newlyweds (or anyone) when they are going to have children.  Its none of your business.
24 - Politically active celebrities - I like your movie but I don't care who you're going to vote for
25 - People who think there misbehaving children are cute
26 - Facebook posting about "oh look at the overly expensive thing I just bought"
 
Wow - apparently a lot of things annoy me.  It is a wonder I can ever get through a day without being annoyed.  What is your #1 annoyance?

No comments:

Post a Comment